Entry to the Library
In keeping with practice across Melbourne, the L
- Treat staff and other visitors with respect at all times.
- Limit your visit to 30 minutes.
- Sanitise your hands.
- Write your name and phone number or other contact. details before entry, for the purpose of possible contact tracing.
- Wear a well-fitted face mask, ensuring both your nose and mouth are fully covered.
- Keep a distance of 1.5m from other patrons whenever possible.
- Receive service at the counter only.
- You are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, i.e. sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever.
- You have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- You are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19.
- The library has reached the maximum capacity number of 10. We ask that you please wait patiently until you are allowed to enter.
- You are not wearing a mask (unless you have a lawful excuse to not wear one).
Library is not currently available for study. Visitors are asked to limit
visits to 20 minutes for browsing, borrowing and enquiries only. No booking is
required to visit the Library.